21-Hr. DE CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 21 hours (all 7 modules) of CE required for active Brokers and for active Salespersons not in their first 12 months of licensure renewing through 04/30/16.*
Courses included in this package:
- Delaware Agency and Fair Housing (3 hours in Agency and Fair Housing – Module 1)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients and Your Business (3 hours in Professional Standards – Module 2)**
- Sign Here: Contract Law on E-Signatures (3 hours in Real Estate Documents – Module 3)
- Delaware Office Management (3 hours on Office Management – Module 4)
- Delaware Legislative Issues (3 hours in Legislative Issues – Module 5)
- Real Estate Investors and Your Busines (3 hours in Practices in Real Estate – Module 6)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (3 hours in Elective Course – Module 7)
*New sales licensees, other than new licensees previously licensed in another state, shall complete 12 hours of CE during the first 12 months of licensure. These twelve (12) hours of CE will be applied to the total amount of required CE hours pursuant to the pro-ration schedule in Rule 13.2. Please see our Sales License - Post-Licensing catalog for these hours.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.